Saturday 7 May 2011

Artinkulate Keepsakes Product Review

Welcome to our first product review.


Today I will be reviewing an item from Artinkulate keepsakes. The item I received was a beautiful miniature piece of art 1 inch magnet tile. The price for this one was £3.60 with postage.


It was posted quickly and securely, and came wonderfully presented as you can see in the picture below. It came delivered wrapped in bubble wrap to keep safe and included in the packaging was a business card for you both to keep and have the contact details of the artist at hand. 

It is a very pretty piece of work, the colours are gorgeous and stand out well without being too much and the wording is beautiful and well written. The detail and hard work that has gone into producing this item shows immediately and I was so pleased with the item that I forgot that I was to be reviewing it and instead was beaming and showing it off to everyone I know.
The size was perfect for my needs, it is big enough to show off its delicate details whilst being small enough not to over shadow my tiny fridge in my tiny house, however if space isn't an issue for you as it is me then you'll be please to know that they do produce larger pieces. 


The customer service was brilliant. I was kept up to date with the items progress from studio to my home and I never once felt that I couldn't contact the seller. The contact was friendly and professional and you can see from the item above and those shown on their website that the artist truly loves her creating her work.


Everyone I showed it too was impressed both by it's attention to detail, price and beauty. They will make wonderful gifts and with the choices available you really should be able to find something to buy for either yourself or your loved ones.
The price was fantastic and I really could find no faults with the item, the packaging nor the customer service and I would recommend you take a look at the other great items for sale at the moment.
You can find Artinkulate Keepsakes via their website or facebook page here:
http://www.artinkulate.co.uk/
http://www.facebook.com/inkyart

No comments:

Post a Comment