Saturday 9 April 2011

Website is up and running

Our official website for Our Local Crafts is up and running!! Our local business directory is growing slowly and by the end of April I hope to have it filled with businesses from all around the UK.
You can find it here: Local Business Directory if you want to included just send me an email and I'll get you put on there, this is a free service for our paid advertisement services please send me an email.
Over the next couple of months, the site will grow into a fantastic place to both advertise your business and your items as well as a great place to search for local craft fairs in the UK.


I will be setting up craft fairs around the UK myself but until then I will be listing events around the country to help you sell reach your customers locally and sell more items!


If you have any information you would like to see on there as well please feel free to send me an email with the information you are looking for.


The website will soon have a shop, so that we can sell stalls for our craft fairs and show off our products, if you would like to be a featured shop or have a featured ad please contact us for further information and fees.


Pop over to our website and please share it with your friends and family, the more people who know about us the more we can get our products known.


http://www.ourlocalcrafts.co.uk/

Our facebook page is also up and running and growing very quickly, you can advertise your page, items and special offers here too.
http://www.facebook.com/OurLocalCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment